Search This Blog

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Malibu Beach House Renovation Project



Here is pictures of the first section of the house, still need to so some touch up painting on the roof and side.  In addition to the touch up I still need to pain the two roof connectors and the sleeves. I hope to have this one completed by the end of the weekend if I can stay up long enough, my body is still trying to adjust to the latest addition of yet another pill to battle the ache and pains caused by my cancer and Sjogren's.

I have slept most of the month away would be the whole month if not for my kitten.  First she starts out be pawing at my legs, then works her way up to my head, nothing like a little cold paw pressing on your check and nose. Once I open my eyes I see Riley less then an inch from my face like you going to get up anytime soon?   I get up make some food play with the kitty, and as soon as I start eating she crawls up in my bed and goes back to sleep.







I made the side wall out of Science Project Board I picked up from the dollar store.  It took several measurements before I finally got the right dimensions.  I still haven't decided on the exterior look of the stucco, slanted wood, clapboard, ugh decision, decisions. 










No comments:

Post a Comment