Search This Blog

Monday, December 22, 2014

VW Van conversion to Camper


In the process of converting my VW Van to a Surf Camper, I got the idea after watching the made for TV movie Beautiful Wave.  I will be using the Camper as a prop in my 1/6th scale Graphic Novel and eventually stop motion show/movies.

I took all the back seats out and will be making a custom bench seat that pulls out to a bed, also I will be building a sink, and  small fridge.  I am still debating having a grill or permanent stove for the van.

http://imgkid.com/volkswagen-camper-van-interior.shtml

For the top of the van I have looked at various different VW Van conversions and decided on the top that lefts up and creates a sleeping area up top.   I think I am going with the orange roof.




http://www.rodauthority.com/news/panoramic-view-beautiful-64-vw-13-window-bus-with-dormobile-top/
















I am currently trying to find small VW emblems to put on the bus, I will also be adding chrome and reflectors to the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment