Search This Blog

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Summer Time...Means Ideas flooding the Imgination


I love to walk and browse different areas of stores to see if something jumps out at me to be turned into something that would fit in to the 1/6th scale world.   With Surf and Beach Dolls as my favorite dolls pool stuff always seem to jump out at me.  Walking thru the baby aisle this simple toy that I remember playing with as a child would be perfect for Whitewater Rafts.


Two years ago I found a toodler pool that was perfect size for Barbie, this year I happen to see this which would also make a good pool.








Down the Easter Aisle I finally found the plastic braclets I was looking for they will make perfect hola Hoops...



Also found this game that needs a nice wood casing or just legs and a paint job perfect for Game Room.



Yet another item perfect for outdoor basketball court will need a paint job.


Two things came to mind when I saw these, blades for rocket type engine on a boat, a propeller for DPV (Diver Propulsion Vehicle),,,  I  have a couple of ideas for the body and casing for the blade.


                                                  



I got shis beauty for .a quater I plan to use on multiple venues, a play house for Kelly/Chelsea, a feature on a put put course, and toy store....


This shelf I found at Michael's I saw a similar one in a Diorama, my plan is to stain this piece..This piece will also be used in several sets, thinking about getting 2 more so I can make an Asian theme restaurant. 







No comments:

Post a Comment